http://keehnphotography.blogspot.com/

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lake Bryan

Yesterday our friends from church, the Clarks, took Mike and me out on their boat to Lake Bryan. Their daughter, Sarah Beth, is in my small group at our youth group. I love her!



Anyway, they took us out on the boat, just a perfectly sunny day! We did wake-boarding, knee-boarding, and skiing. However, we only managed to get pictures of the wake-boaring. It was a lot of fun!



I really like wake-boarding. I even got up and stayed up for quite a while on my first try!!! I felt pretty proud of myself.



There I go! Woo!

Can't you tell just how excited I was?

I actually thought that I would be better at water skiing, but by the end of it all, my legs were just so incredibly tired, I couldn't keep myself up for very long. And after wake-boarding, using 2 skis felt a little strange... my shoulders are feeling it this morning!!!

What are your summer plans?

1 comment: