http://keehnphotography.blogspot.com/

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Busy little bee!



Wow. What a busy time of year this is!!! Not only is it super busy with school, but with church as well. So many exciting things going on!

I cannot express how excited I am for Christmas break to come!!! And only in 1 week!!!!! aaah!!! What will I do with myself?? I'm praying this next week flies by! Thankfully, this next week won't be as busy as last week.

Last week's festivities included the following:
Sunday: Young adult dinner with church
Monday: stay in!
Tuesday: Youth leader Christmas get together
Wednesday: Performing on TV with my choir at 6:45 in the morning... in the cold, Faculty Christmas dinner/party/thing, and Youth
Thursday: Our niece's 3rd birthday celebration!




Friday: A Christmas Carol performance that a few of my precious students were in. (I'm sorry, i just couldn't get over this girl's hat. It started off being a little to the side of her head, and eventually by the end of it, it was literally on the side of her head (as you can see). It was so funny.


One of my students was Tiny Tim. She was so cute!

And her little sisters were just precious little kids in the chorus!

Saturday: Breakfast with Santa at school (with the choir performing), and then choir performing at a nursing home, and then hay ride at church later!

aaahh... makes me tired just thinking about all of that! This next week won't be so busy. But I AM starting to teach my 5th graders guitar, so that will be fun!

I really can't believe that this first half of the year is almost over. It has flown by like no other. My first year teaching will be over before I know it! Right now, though, I am trying to focus on the moment at hand, and enjoy it to the fullest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment