http://keehnphotography.blogspot.com/

Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Apologies...

After only having student taught in middle for 2 weeks now, I feel an apology is in order to all my middle school teachers out there.

I'm so sorry for being crazy. For not listening to directions the first time and thinking that my conversations with my friends were more important. I'm sorry for cheating on quizzes and homework. I'm sorry for giving you attitude. I'm sorry for being weird and odd and hyper. I'm sorry for talking when I should have been listening or just being quiet. I'm sorry for thinking what you had to teach me was not important. I'm sorry for not working my hardest sometimes. I can see now that you had to be strict and "mean" to keep us under even a little bit of control. You worked so hard and seemed to still have a good attitude about everything despite us being so insane. To all of my middle school teachers, yes, even you Mr. George, I'm sorry.

lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment